In this document:
- Delete a Group You Created
- Delete a Group Shared with You
- Sort/Organize- Currently, there's no function to allow for sorting, organizing or hiding groups on the Groups tab. This option has been escalated to the Panorama product team as a suggestion for future development.
How to Delete a Group You Created
Deleting a group you created is easy! In the group, simply click the Delete button and then confirm you want to delete on pop-up. Deleting a group will remove it from all shared users.
How to Delete a Group Shared With You
There is no function to delete a group that has been shared with you. The creator of the group will need to remove you from the 'shared with' list or delete the group completely. Instructions to remove a user from sharing are below.
How to remove a user from a shared group (to delete it from their list)
- On the Groups tab, click on the name of the group
- Click the Share button
- At the top, it will say ‘This group is shared with…” click Show Details next to that sentence
- Click the X next to the user name to remove